Already on the last Friday (January 31th), the January CTP of the Live Framework Tools for Visual Studio have been released and can be downloaded from here. There are a number of major bug fixes and improvements in this release, including (taken from here):
- Debugging or running a Mesh-enabled Web Application which contains no changes from previous versions immediately launches the application instead of re-uploading the files.
- Mesh-enabled Web Applications created by the Live Framework Tools now have identical offers to those created through the Azure Services Developer Portal, which are generally less restrictive. This change removes the need for the workaround mentioned in this thread.
- Projects created by the Live Framework Tools may now contain periods fixing the issue reported in this bug.
- Changes to the application’s logo.png file will now be reflected in the icon that appears on the Live Desktop fixing the issue reported in this thread.
- Error messages and diagnostics have been improved. In certain error situations additional information can now be located in the application event log.